I hate injuries. A few months ago, I hurt something in my leg during a lacrosse game. I had to put on so much A535, that I smelled like a candy cane factory. The pain just won’t go away. Whenever I get up in the morning, I pretty much just fall out of bed. Then I have to take a whole bunch of Advil to make it through the day. Hopefully, I won’t OD on the stuff. Putting on my socks is just murder. I fell like just ripping off my legs and sticking the stupid socks on. To make matters worse during school whenever I get up, I almost fall on my face. Don’t even get me started on trying to walk. I walk as if I am that stereotypical old Oriental man in movies. While at other times, I walk in lurches like that drunk guy who is always outside the liquor store. The treatments, oh the treatments are no fun at all. Getting a massage was okay. Going to the Chiropractor, not as much fun. When the guy cracks your back it feels so weird. Then there is Physiotherapy. It kind of works but every time he puts a pin in my leg, I feel worse the next day. I have to roll my leg with a Styrofoam cylinder every day too. What is my leg a slab of cookie dough? Physiotherapy is by far the best release of pain though. I hope one day my leg fells better so I can play sports properly and do whatever I please without my leg hurting.
No comments:
Post a Comment